[kj] OT Pistols

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue Jun 17 19:37:45 EDT 2008

Folk Devil:

Are you referring to him, personally? While I know he's behaved like a jackass before (Ray Charles comment) there is no denying he's made some powerful music. (Although you may not like his tunes, so I guess that point would be moot with you.)
But I think "cunt" might be a little bit of an exaggeration (unlike Bush, he's not responsible for misleading us into an occupation of Iraq, immense corruption and gross incompetence).
However, I welcome your response.

Cheers,

k.w.