[kj] [KJ] OT: Gaylords

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 17:51:43 EDT 2008

We need an idiot plague.

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of sade1
Sent: 17 June 2008 22:48
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] [KJ] OT: Gaylords

There's still whole lot of opportunity for 'gay-determination wiring' to be

environmentally influenced. I think the study group was too small (given the

vast gay populations scientists now have access to), and I would've liked to

see the research work done on several sets of identical twins.

And yes going with what Milinda wrote, idiots and assholes and the mates who love

them could start testing and extirpating undesirables and other pariah fetuses based

on 'gayness.' The shallowness behind that would be amazing.

Those parents should start with themselves and set the proper example: if they don't

match stereotype they're seeking (gay, straight, tall, blue eyed, blonde,boy v. girl, etc.)

they should exterminate themselves first, because clearly the herd needs culling.

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'