[kj] OT Pistols

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:44:19 EDT 2008

and lydon is the pantomine dame,with all the attitude and antics to boot ;D))))))

the police suck--all of them :/

sorry dave i never get bord of seeing the pistols,as you said there still a really tight band,only saw them at brix acadamy twice/nov 07,and im ready for more of that brand of entertainment lol its a bit like the old one,theres only one led zep and there is only one sex pistols--all the imitators sound crap,so might as well see the real thing when you get the chance,even if its for the umteenth time,its still a classic night out ;)

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:57:25 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT Pistols

Apparently Lydon described his co-headliners at the Isle of Wight, The Police, as bumholes.

Top Fucking Class. But yeah, fair comment.

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Dave NoonanSent: 17 June 2008 16:46To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] OT PistolsI saw the Pistols at the Palace, foolishly thinking that as I was too young to see the first gig that I had a least seen the last...how wrong could it be! I subsequently saw them at Manchester MEN arena last year and vowed that was the last time I would watch a punk band in a big venue. If you haven't seen them then pay the dollar and go as they are still a tight band and Lydon is eminently watchable – but I get that horrible feeling at these gigs that I am at a Punk Pantomime and being fleeced for the privilege.DaveLeeds