[kj] OT Pistols

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 17 11:46:27 EDT 2008

I saw the Pistols at the Palace, foolishly thinking that as I was too young
to see the first gig that I had a least seen the last...how wrong could it
be! I subsequently saw them at Manchester MEN arena last year and vowed that
was the last time I would watch a punk band in a big venue. If you haven't
seen them then pay the dollar and go as they are still a tight band and
Lydon is eminently watchable ­ but I get that horrible feeling at these gigs
that I am at a Punk Pantomime and being fleeced for the privilege.

Dave
Leeds