[kj] ot sex pistols to play hammersmith appolo

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 10:38:46 EDT 2008

weve all aged in 30 years and so will you ;) or if you always want to ward it of for a bit,get botox or a face lift or both,then wait another 20 years for that to sag and look 100 insted of 50 ;D)))))

the pistols dont exactly stand by there original meanings like they used to much they were in there late teens early 20s,but,they are for kickass than now in there early 50s and with there attitude,than any of these so called punk bands
of these days who are in there late teens and early 20s ;)! thats why i dont mind giving the pistols my time of day or my money for a tix to see em ;D

milinda

From: pascal at ledooz.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:54:38 +0200Subject: Re: [kj] ot sex pistols to play hammersmith appolo

Sounds all a bit Filthy Lucre to me…..and that has aged in 30 years……

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 17 June 2008 15:03To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] ot sex pistols to play hammersmith appolo

i agree with you,40 quid is a bit steep,but then again,it depends upon how much a person wants to see them ;D i dont know your location,refuring to k.j gigs,first night fri incase you were wondering at london forum is now sold out,theres still tickets for the sat though

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:33:43 +0100From: bawhitehead at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] ot sex pistols to play hammersmith appolo£40 a ticket plus booking fee etc.Think I'll be saving my dosh to get in as many KJ gigs as possible. You never know these days if they will be the last.Brian.