[kj] totally OT

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 19:17:21 EDT 2008

yep..

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 00:11:06 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] totally OT

Do you mean THESE numpties: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcrlgMhcsCI ?

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of folk devilSent: 16 June 2008 23:57To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] totally OTtruthfully, it was a let down. it turned into the otto and baseck ego circus, for two hours. they kept coming on stage, all through the night, having goes at the soundguy, who was actually 'trying', but sadly they are so deaf, the mid range was dangerously painful, and getting louder all night..i have worked/played with all these people in the past, and I can truly say they've lost it..not snares, but the other 2.

Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 22:10:40 -0700From: angrytomhanks at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] totally OT

How was it? I love his (mostly) noisy noisy shit.
http://www.nightruiner.comhttp://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescopehttp://www.myspace.com/lauderdale

----- Original Message ----From: folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com>To: gathering at misera.netSent: Friday, June 13, 2008 5:57:24 PMSubject: [kj] totally OT

but i'm off to see venetian snares at the knitting factory [LA] tonight :) just thought i'd share....

Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage. Get Windows Live SkyDrive.

It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.