[kj] [OT] P*SSED OFF!

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 19:14:40 EDT 2008

they're after the platinum..

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 00:07:56 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] [OT] P*SSED OFF!

Fucking hell - I thought that was only going on out here. It's the nickel (or some other worthy metal), they're cashing in. We have schools & churches getting their lead roofs ripped off regularly !!!!! Even drain covers are going amiss - they're doing a road at a time. Lots of fuel siphoning too.

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of folk devilSent: 17 June 2008 00:03To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] [OT] P*SSED OFF!Got into my car this morning. Turned on the ignition..wtf! my cars turned into a harley?Get out to check what's up, to find that my catalytic converter has been stolen...it's going to cost $1000 to fix, as I can't buy a regular converter in Cali..The thieves will get about $100 for it..TOSSERS!

Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Add them now!