[kj] the mind lives on or.....

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 16:19:16 EDT 2008

i'm with melinda on this... =)
i reckon when you die you lose all the sense perceptions related to
the physical body... the faculty of smell taste touch etc, but the
mind lives on in a somewhat dreamlike state...
thus, those with a small mind may easily forget their worth - as in a
dream - and be swallowed up by the ether, while others may hold on to
their 'perspective' and maintain focus on the new afterlife
environment.. dont hold me to any of this tho, its just a thought!

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."