[kj] Please notice...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 09:50:09 EDT 2008

It always amazes me how many secret conspiracies allow information about their true purpose to be leaked to the media. I mean, call me an absolute brain-fried toad-licking imbecile here, but I always thought secrecy was an essential component of any plans for covert world-domination. It's a left-field theory I know, but there we go. If this chappie with the charming little slices of tedious Christian pop has actually hit upon a genuine conspiracy, I have to ask why his website is still up and running. I mean, he's spreading the word on mailing lists, so the Big Bad Guys are sure to know. Why haven't they taken steps? I mean, we've got a *lot* of drooling religious freaks in this part of the world, who's going to notice if one disappears?

Jim.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com