[kj] kj documentary

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 21:35:36 EDT 2008

Christ, totally - you're not going to listen to something because you 'should', but because you want to! BUT.. if something that's marketed for the charts moves me, my snobbery glands will often kick in & war with the fact that I like it. Pretentious moment: what moves you has fuck all to do with principles, etc.