[kj] kj documentary

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Jun 15 21:09:18 EDT 2008

Yeah but in our case you could easily argue that you / we are more
discerning and more easily able to spot an unartisitc endeavour created
purely to target or create a particular market to milk money from…however
having said that I know that my own musical snobbery extends beyond that.
There’s genuine artists who aren’t market whores that I still can’t stand
and would put down…

_____