[kj] kj documentary

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Jun 15 20:57:48 EDT 2008

That is EXACTLY what I thought of too, haha first time I must have thought
of those things in over 20 years :)

Synchronicity? No...a shared experience logically evoked by a childish
argument over the superiority of the supposed 'elements' (none of which are
actually elements as we understand them today, although 3 of them are
composed of other elements :)