[kj] KJ doc film on myspace link

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 17:38:39 EDT 2008

or glastonbury tor,and rosylin chappel ;)!

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:47:52 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] KJ doc film on myspace link

Nearly, Firedances was shot in the Little Rollright stone circle.

I'm surprised he's not got into it *actually* (as he likes to say), seaching for mystic
relics, etc. Never played Stonehenge, did they?

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 11 June 2008 23:27To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ doc film on myspace linkwe are glad it is finally finished,it has been many,many years in the making,and we are glad that we turned town the opportunity to be in it,why--camera shy and jaz does not always appreciate miks blunt truth on him ;D cheers milinda and mik ravenps its looking good ok ;)