[kj] blog-stuff

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 00:33:12 EDT 2008

But..
..if a person never saw a b/w movie, never saw a b/w photo or a sepia one,
never heard the fawning of fans over said items and media, would a person
still get that same feel from b/w, or has it all lots to do with people's social
conditioning and predispositioning towards said media and reverence for the
media and/or how certain timeperiods (and zeitgeists) were portrayed and
subsequently romanticised by society?

   That said, PI was an awesome movie and in part because of its use of b/w?
(which prolly undermines my previous paragraph's entire position but, Hey!)

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'