[kj] OT: The Cure Hollywood Bowl Bootleg Ready

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 13:57:16 EDT 2008

hi jenean ;)

yeah defo me and mik will enjoy that ;D

just been in the thick of it with laods of ems to reply to in last 24
hours,will post you our address of list ok and thanks again in advance

milinda and mik raven cheers ;)

Subject: RE: [kj] OT: The Cure Hollywood Bowl Bootleg ReadyDate: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:18:01 +0100From: Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.ukTo: ketracelwhite at hotmail.com; markec at telenet.be; BMeissner at encorehollywood.com; a.madani at anirrationaldomain.netCC: hollytree1961 at hotmail.com

OK peeps. Your CDs are in the post. The discs didn’t cost me anything but if you could reimburse the postage that’d be nice. It sure mounted up.

Paypal: janean.lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk

Cheers,
Janean

USA: £2.04
Belgium: £1.12

PS: Melinda, you still want a copy of this gig?