[kj] Vintage Killing Joe post at "Kill Your Pet Puppy"

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 13:45:21 EDT 2008

I once mailed Keith Levene from work & accidentally left my contact details on the mail.
It was the first time I'd heard anything about him in years - all of a sudden this g0d had
an email address! Of course, I was delighted when he rang me, thanking me for the
encouraging words I'd sent in the mail. Wasn't so delighted when I had him regularly
ringing me, demanding I do little 'errands' for him, like some sort of fucking lackey. I really
found out why you shouldn't be so keen to contact your heroes. Horrible little man.

On the other hand, I can't imagine the Napalm guys being anything like that - when I
saw them around 2001, they said hello to us as they walked into the venue - I was
completely dumbstruck as I'm just not used to that from bands. I'm used to pricks, so
to speak!