[kj] Vintage Killing Joe post at "Kill Your Pet Puppy"

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 18:42:52 EDT 2008

To be honest Ollie, I am really out of touch with these people, I sort of moved on..I was really shocked to find out about an old friend passing on...
There was definitely a goth crossover going on, and i can probably get you a contact for people like sex gang..what are you asking?
Out of touch with the ones you've named, but RP is probably easy to get hold of...
Sorry to be so negative, it's a time gone by...
you may want to ask iPat about the mob etc..