[kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ "documentary"

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 18:17:15 EDT 2008

yeah he is short of the full deck olly ;D)))

milinda and mik raven

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 00:06:11 +0200From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ "documentary"Good morning! : DDD
2008/6/12 B. Oliver Sheppard <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net>:
[There is another blog entry -- an excerpt from Jaz's supposd "2009 book," that discusses all the cosmic parallels and esoteric meanings of Killing Joke symbology, events, all the "weird coincidences" that hint that there are greater, supernatural forces at play in this, uhm, post-punk band's career ... Basically a case of "6 degrees of separation" gone bonkers. - Oliver] From: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=379876536&blogID=399592573 What do the The Giza Pyramids, Iona, Glastonbury Tor, the Nazca lines, Prague, the Occult, Flying Saucers, the earth's magnetic field, nuclear superconductivity, the Knights templar, Jimmy Page from Led Zep, Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters, Czech Head of the Secret Police, a Franciscan Monk, a man arrested for playing Killing Joke's music, the renowned genealogist Sir Laurence Gardner, author of the controversial bestseller, 'Bloodline of the Holy Grail' and Killing Joke front man & megalomaniac extraordinaire, Jaz Coleman have in common? In short, what the hell is the Death & Resurrection Show? Only the Elohim knows. But hopefully you will find out soon enough. The twenty four-month labour of love has seen my Film Crew track ley lines, fly in a balloon, micro light planes over the giant drawings in Peru and duck machine gun bullets to filming actual white heat induction at a KJ concert. We hung out with inventors of anti gravity machines in New Zealand, Nuclear Superconductor Professors in America, trying to understand the Harmonics of Light and conducted an interview on the possible evidence of unusual hybrid alien – human mummified remains in Egypt. It sounds like a complicated web. And if you throw a stone, you'll hit a conspiracist. 'Attention to detail! Attention to detail!' was the clear instruction from Jaz Coleman (Now the Reverend Jaz Coleman Esq.) when we talked about making this film. I had to regularly ask myself, for my own sanity and peace... How do you approach a project like this in a systematic way? A simple script evolving every day and 400 hours of footage later – in the end we just kept the cameras rolling sucking in the blood and annihilation of Reverend Coleman's prophetic words of fear from the Elohim's wrath of Nature gone mad. Geordie said to me (off camera) that they (the Band) had got very close to the 'White heat'. We were talking about the 'White Heat Theory' and Gemetria Science that Killing Joke use to work out the length of songs that are likely to be a hit. We talked with Jimmy Page (led Zep) about this and he also mentioned this process... So some of the most successfully Bands had experienced a vibrational hypnotic state whilst playing – Why? And what happens when this state occurs? It became clearer when we finished filming the first part of the story – that you open trans-dimensional gates to the planet's cosmic harmonic energy. And why do you do this? Mainly to understand our own fatality but more importantly it should seed the idea that as the human race we need to get our house in order and cleanses the earth of the corrupt and fear mongers. As the Reverend Coleman puts it, "We will all be judged and purified in the age of the water bearer, in the Millennium." What do I feel now..? Blooded but the act is done._______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering-- With love & peaceLennonka_________ _________ _________ "Too much laugh kills..."