[kj] KJ doc film on myspace link

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Wed Jun 11 20:23:10 EDT 2008

Yeah, as everyone knows, this will invariably be the Jaz Coleman Experience. If it were not, he would have delayed completion until this tour. This is the interaction and tour that, imho, alot of "fans" would want to see: the return of the founder, Big Paul, Youth's return due to the death of Raven, and Jaz having to act like a human, not a preacher whose director is Ed Wood. I certainly will watch this, but I feel a little sad about this. Also, "Jana" is the "reporter".....isn't that a friend of Coleman? or a relative?

Yeah, if you gave Martin Scorcese this band with this type of history (and he was in his "Mean Streets"/"The Last Waltz" mode.....not today) it would be unbelievable.

As for a tribute band, why not different people different nights that look and sound nothing like KJ....a rasta Coleman, a 300 pound woman for Youth. Just say they had to fill in for the actual band.....
-Bette

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:51:08 +0100From: woody2shooz at yahoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ doc film on myspace link