[kj] KJ "documentary" video trailer w/ Jaz giving a sermon

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jun 11 20:22:03 EDT 2008

It’s synchronicity time on the Gathering, me and Alex just said practically
the same thing about preferring 80s pop to current shite, within a couple of
mins. Mind you it’s a pretty obvious thing to say.

Been a crack up the last few days, luckily I’m off work for a few weeks to
be able to enjoy it, cheers you lot!

Right now I’m trying to turn a legal disaster into a less than disaster so
that I can make it over to at least one set of shows…and bleating constantly
that The Joke never ever play down ere.

_____