[kj] So 80s

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 11 19:58:24 EDT 2008

I've completely missed this entire debate, which is probably just as
well. I like loads of 80s pop music that you all would probably wretch
at.

Say what you will about it, but I'll take Tears for Fears and Hall &
Oates over today's bullshit Rn'B, Teen Pop and Hip Hop bullshit ANY
DAY OF THE FUCKING WEEK.

Alex in NYC