[kj] KJ "documentary" video trailer w/ Jaz giving a sermon

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 11 19:39:29 EDT 2008

Honestly speaking, it's not Jaz that I'm shocked by --- it's the fact
that there's nary an appearance from his bandmates (let alone mention)
so far. Last time I checked, Killing Joke was a band -- not just Jaz
Coleman.

Here's hoping the re-instatement of the Big Paul Fucking Ferguson (the
band's FOUNDER) will restore the balance. Breath not held.

Alex in NYC