[kj] KJ's relationship with Gathering

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 15:14:20 EDT 2008

> ...all you get is a Gathering 25th Anniversary CD with yet another

> version of Wardance on it.

And even that was delayed a year or more.

   There's always been a streak of the 'anti-social' to them - besides, someone else is
out there trying to build a rival island to Jaz Island. ;~) That kind of antagonism might make
King Jaz and the band in general turn more defensive.
  Me I'm still waiting for their album supposedly recorded and rehearsed in a war zone.
I don't think the drinking cellar of a local Prague pub counts as a war zone, unless of course Jaz is referring to some 'war within himself.'

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'