[kj] So 80s

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jun 11 06:37:17 EDT 2008

I’ve been bollocked for Queen, ELO, Manic Street Preachers and Blind
Melon…think I tried to mention Grant Lee Buffalo once but not sure if the
email got through. Anyway, that wasn’t the full extent the confession could
have gone, but I’ll leave that for, um never :-)

I mean Olly was taking the piss before but I used to quite like Escape Club,
well one track at least, The Firm I dunno but it can’t be too bad if it’s
got Jimmy Page in it, and I know that myself and at least one other Gatherer
liked Holding Back the Years (although in general I can’t stand Hucknall).

I resigned myself to never having street cred years ago so it’s no loss ;)

_____