[kj] Crap Covers

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jun 10 21:22:41 EDT 2008

"Motorhead need blankets when they're journeyin' to the frostiest circles
of hell, you know."

Led Zep already left a monument there when they did Immigrant Song...

That album cover...Jesus that's naff. However Pandemonium is one of my all
time favourite album covers. Perhaps not the quality, but what it is, the
esoteric undertones (okay they aren't UNDERtones at all...), and I suspect
the fact that to me it represents a peak experience musically...