[kj] Crap Covers

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jun 10 20:58:30 EDT 2008

A lot of people I try to get onto Killing Joke comment along the lines of
‘Lemmyesque vocals.’ I’m always like IS THAT IT?! Who the fuck do you listen
to and when was the last time they recorded a song in the Great Pyramid etc
etc. And then I need a sit down and cup of tea, maybe a moist towelette.
Happy place, happy place ;)

I stupidly missed a chance to see Motorhead, last year I think it was. Duh.

_____