[kj] Worst Album Covers

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:15:20 EDT 2008

Ripped from the NME
http://www.nme.com/images/08422_153920_ratemyfeatfabio01.jpg
http://www.nme.com/images/08421_140321_ratemyfeatpaddyroberts.jpg
http://www.nme.com/images/08417_164002_ratemyfeatmcpooh.jpg
and the best for last:
http://www.nme.com/images/08422_151812_ratemyfeattino_01.jpg

From: mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 21:51:08 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] Worst Album Covers

Apologies if you have seen this before - if you haven't it is pretty assuming and slightly scary! and if you have sorry but still worth another look. I am sure there is some om rels in there somewhere!!!

Darren sorted the link out as an attachment for me ages ago (thanks Darren) - I hope it works. I have only just posted it mainly coz I have been thinking of my all time bad album covers and I have been struggling to come up with five in my own collection, before settling on these:

1. New Model Army - Eight
2. Motorhead - Ace of Spades (far too cheesy and clearly a gravel pit near Hemel Hempstead)
3. Damned - Strawberries (why?)
4. Crass - Yes Sir I Will (too scary)
5. Flux - Treat Us Like .... (whole thing was the biggest disappointment of my young punk life!!)

No you can't have Outside the Gate - too obvious! Or Sabotage by Sabbath

http://tinyurl.com/6e55nv