[kj] Peter Murphy House of Blues L.A. Last Night

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 14:35:14 EDT 2008

Yeah T.B. it was killer! First time seeing him solo so we were both amazed.
I have seen Bauhaus 2 times but seeing him by himself was pretty cool.

You know we were suppose to check out the sound check but my budduy told me
that day he was not feeling well and he was not coming down. So maybe he has
the flu again? He was moving around a lot so that was cool. Check him out
next round. ;)

~ LB

In a message dated 6/6/2008 3:34:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Partyslammer at socal.rr.com writes:

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

> So we went to see Peter Murphy at The HOB last night and it was fuckin

> tight! Great gig and prefromance. My buddy was doing the lights so we got

> to hang

> in the booth. We could feel eyes peering into the back of our necks with

> jealousy! HA! Oh, he played a couple numbers from the new Bauhaus album

> and it

> sounded killer! I am not too crazy about the new album but live it sounds

> amazing! By the way some drunk, blonde, ding bat, bimbo was asking for

> the set

> list and saying "Oh, he promise me." I was llike... Look we are not with

> the

> crew, etc. DUH!

I have yet to see Murphy solo live so I had considered going to that show at
the last minute yesterday, but after some mixed reviews of shows earlier
this week including hearing he cancelled a show late last week *after* the
opening band had played, I didn't feel like chancing it. Glad you got a
good show.

T.B.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.