[kj] Peter Murphy House of Blues L.A. Last Night

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Jun 7 06:34:41 EDT 2008

Got the name wrong & totally misconstrued - it's imaginatively titled 'Play':

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Play-Magazine/dp/B0000071TW/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8 <http://www.amazon.co.uk/Play-Magazine/dp/B0000071TW/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1212834497&sr=8-13> &s=music&qid=1212834497&sr=8-13

This has our Melinda's relative on guitar, Robin Simon, who does a very good job of filling the mighty
McGeochs' shoes. He also rocked the fuck on early Ultravox (pre Midge manUre).