[kj] So the setlists for the Killing Joke shows will probably be...

MARKEC markec at telenet.be
Sat Jun 7 06:15:49 EDT 2008

Op 6-jun-08, om 22:22 heeft B. Oliver Sheppard het volgende geschreven:

> So they will be deviating from the earlier-announced setlists of "1

> night = pre-1982 stuff, 2nd night = Pandemonium," etc., to go into

> mid-1980s territory like "Love Like Blood"?

I wouldn't mind that ! ;-)

> If they are going to do that, I wish they would fucking play

> "Tabazan" and esp. "Money Is Not Our God" or some of the more up-

> tempo numbers off Extremities, which I think would be for-sure

> crowd pleasers.

Ow yes !!!

But I would also lik to hear some "Hosanna's" and, more "Killing Joke
2003" gems !

Cheers

> -Oliver

> Karen Weil wrote:

>> Great set -- but no"Nighttime"? "Darkness Before Dawn"?

>> Thanks for the list.

>> k.w.

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "MARKEC" <markec at telenet.be>

>>> REQUIEM

>>> WARDANCE

>>> TOMORROW'S WORLD

>>> BLOODSPORT

>>> THE WAIT

>>> COMPLICATIONS

>>> S.O. 36

>>> PRIMITIVE

>>> THE FALL OF BECAUSE

>>> TENSION

>>> UNSPEAKABLE

>>> BUTCHER

>>> FOLLOW THE LEADERS

>>> MADNESS

>>> WHO TOLD YOU HOW?

>>> EXIT

>>> but then... Which encores... that's the qeustion !

>>> Maybe:

>>> * BRILLIANT

>>> *THE PANDYS ARE COMING

>>> * EMPIRE SONG

>>> * DREGS

>>> and probably also

>>> * LOVE LIKE BLOOD?

>>> Evening Two:

>>> PANDEMONIUM

>>> EXORCISM

>>> MILLENIUM

>>> COMMUNION

>>> BLACK MOON

>>> LABYRINTH

>>> JANA

>>> WHITEOUT

>>> PLEASURES OF THE FLESH

>>> MATHEMATICS OF CHAOS

>>> Encores?

>>> - stuff from "Democracy"? "Killing Joke 2003"? "Hossannas"?,

>>> "Extremities?"

>>> What do y'all think?

>>> Cheers....

>>> Markec