[kj] Peter Murphy House of Blues L.A. Last Night

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 01:15:50 EDT 2008

Just thought I would mention that Mark Gemini Thwaite is also involved in
Raven's Mob Research project,which also has Kory Clarke from Warrior Soul.
here's some data from their myspace on the Peter Murphy tour and yet more
nin connections...

Legendary Bauhaus vocalist and solo artist Peter Murphy has announced a
lengthy US tour, plus festival dates in Europe, reuniting with Mob Research
founder member and guitarist Mark Gemini Thwaite, also bassist Jeff
Schwartoff (PMM/Human Waste Project) and drummer Nick Lucero (ex Queens of
the Stone Age/The Flys). MGT previously toured USA and Europe with Peter in
2005 to promote the 'Unshattered' album. Peter is currently working on a new
album, including some collaborations with MGT... tour dates below.

In other Mob-related news, vocalist Kory Clarke is currently working with
Warrior Soul, and completing vocal tracks on 'Holy City Zoo'.. noted studio
engineer Bill Kennedy (NIN) is onboard to mix the Mob debut album, featuring
some of the late great Paul Raven's final recordings.

www.myspace.com/mobresearch69

d*