[kj] Congrats Obama

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Jun 6 19:10:48 EDT 2008

It's Detroit... Nothing to see here... Move along folks!

Cheers,
Me

At 06:38 PM 6/6/2008, B. Oliver Sheppard wrote:

>http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/26/iraq/main546287.shtml#

>Guess Who Got The Key To Detroit?

>*March 26, 2003*

>*(AP) *Saddam Hussein donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to a

>Detroit church and received a key to the city more than two decades

>ago, soon after he became president of Iraq.

>The events contrast sharply with the attack Saddam's regime is now

>facing from a U.S.-led coalition, reflecting his changed

>relationship with the United States since Washington helped Saddam

>covertly in his 1980-88 war with Iran.

>Saddam's bond with Detroit started in 1979, when the Rev. Jacob

>Yasso of Chaldean Sacred Heart congratulated Saddam on his

>presidency. In return, Yasso said, his church received $250,000.

>"He was very kind person, very generous, very cooperative with the

>West. Lately, what's happened, I don't know," Yasso, 70, said Wednesday.

>[...]

>-Oliver

>The Exorcist wrote:

>>What trash???

>>Mugabe is a good man honored by NYC Council Member Charles Barron in 2003. :)

>>Cheers,

>>Me

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.