[kj] Peter Murphy House of Blues L.A. Last Night

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 18:36:53 EDT 2008

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

> So we went to see Peter Murphy at The HOB last night and it was fuckin

> tight! Great gig and prefromance. My buddy was doing the lights so we got

> to hang

> in the booth. We could feel eyes peering into the back of our necks with

> jealousy! HA! Oh, he played a couple numbers from the new Bauhaus album

> and it

> sounded killer! I am not too crazy about the new album but live it sounds

> amazing! By the way some drunk, blonde, ding bat, bimbo was asking for

> the set

> list and saying "Oh, he promise me." I was llike... Look we are not with

> the

> crew, etc. DUH!

I have yet to see Murphy solo live so I had considered going to that show at
the last minute yesterday, but after some mixed reviews of shows earlier
this week including hearing he cancelled a show late last week *after* the
opening band had played, I didn't feel like chancing it. Glad you got a
good show.

T.B.