[kj] Congrats Obama

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 06:48:04 EDT 2008

What an outcome, eh! How terribly depressing that all we can do is make things worse.

I just can't agree that we need to deal with scum like Saddam (et al) in this way - in reality,
there's little that can be done without hardship being passed down to the people. These scumbag
governments are always going to exist & so-called people like Mugabe are loving every minute of
rubbing our noses in it.

Snipe him!