[kj] Congrats Obama

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 01:27:04 EDT 2008

> bush is so stupid he is that thick, he just hasnt worked out were the switch is yet ;D))))

The switch is protected by a childproof cap. He still hasn't figured out it's 'press-down-and-turn'.

Tolerance of violence
By the fellows with no heads
Some things are so big
They make no sense

Histories so small
People are so dense
Never mind the Pistols
They laid the Golem eggs  (others came to hatch them...)

>From outside the pale

Someone sees it all....

Goodbye Mr. Ed

 ~~ goodbye,mr.ed;tinmachine

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'