[kj] Congrats Obama

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Jun 5 01:26:16 EDT 2008

Yes you can, but it's nice to be considerate to others :)

Cheers,
Me

Re: being considerate. I won't be attaching a nude photo of myself as I'd never
want to see any gatherer scarred for life. :)

At 12:13 AM 6/5/2008, bongo wrote:

>dont be sorry... =)

>i cant change your mind, but i hope at least you keep it open, as i do...

>any idea where the plane went that hit the pentagon?? (no trace of it)

>why did WTC7 go down?? (it was professionally demolished)

>what about that other plane that was shot down? no wreckage no bodies?

>the one that crashed into the countryside somewhere.. left just a hole

>in the ground... hmmm?

>basic questions - no basic answers...

>THE OFFICIAL STORY IS BOLLOX!

>sorry to dredge this up again, but my questions are still relevant and

>to my mind, unanswered...

>FUCK the braindead norm,

>I WILL REFUSE!

>and i type in caps when i want to, COZ I CAN...!

>=)

>On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Karen Weil <karen.weil at sddt.com> wrote:

> > Bongo:

> > Sorry, but I don't buy into your theories, either.

> > AND NO NEED TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS!

> > k.w.

>--

>"due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been

>postponed indefinitely..."

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.