[kj] Congrats Obama

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Jun 4 19:31:08 EDT 2008

Yes I know who they are and what they were
called. Yet Obama needed to cosy up to them to get where he is today.
So the party that strongly condemns them is
putting forth a candidate who associated with them. Ironic.

Mind you I did not bring them in here to discuss
party politics. I simply pointed out that the
lefty's have then same kooks as everyone else in
response to the right wing assassin theory. When
one wants to point out right wing fucknuts it's
ok. But if you go after lefty radicals,
Lord have mercy on your soul!

Cheers,
Me