[kj] Congrats Obama

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Jun 4 19:14:13 EDT 2008

Obnoxious? Why?

Because people voted for someone who did not deserve his position?
Someone who has nothing under his belt and nothing to show?

I'm simply stating a fact. If you find a fact obnoxious, well I'm
sorry about that.
Don't worry about back and forth I don't delve into topics much. I
state my opinion
and move on. However It's nice to see the amount of tolerance you have towards
others who have different opinions.

Cheers,
Me