[kj] OT: Indie hipster mag Vice snarks on "old man" wearing Crass jacket, doesn't reealize it's actually a member of Crass

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jun 4 17:32:36 EDT 2008

Bolly if that's the later that's GOLD, you should see if you can get in
touch with the 'tards behind the website, strike up a conversation that
proves they honestly aren't aware of who that is, then let them in on it,
and blog the whole thing. And then send them an email once every three
months with 1500 lines of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (and ridicule them by
phone as well)

:)