[kj] Congrats Obama

LONESTYLE lonestyle at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 16:49:03 EDT 2008

That is true. As long as it isn't a brain in a jar that is president. ;)

The right cries too. ;P

~LB

In a message dated 06/04/08 13:37:04 Pacific Daylight Time, ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk writes:
Well you say you'd prefer a black or female president - all he said was that colour & sex shouldn't
be the issues that they clearly are.

Equality anyone? Why on earth is this considered 'obnoxious' or whatever? Sounds like lefties crying
racist, frankly.