[kj] Congrats Obama

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Jun 4 13:27:39 EDT 2008

Hi, Greg. Regarding your comments about hypocrite extraordinaire Limbaugh:
Sadly, if so-called principled Republicans would cross party lines and vote
for a woman they all claim to hate more than Satan (during the recent
primaries), all because their talk radio master instructs them to, I fear
we're in for a miserable November ...
But let's cross our fingers.

k.w.