[kj] Congrats Obama

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:57:00 EDT 2008

i agree with you lonestyle and i know what you mean ;)

well done obama and btw we share exactly same birth date,how uncanny is that 4/8/1961=11 master number
sorry i will shut up now ;P

milinda ps even if it is one big publicity stunt,who cares,i dont,as long as we get in a black president, obama is the right guy for the job,he ticks all the boxes,not just the black one lolits long over due,it will balance out u.s.a which it needs,and it would be even better if it were female ;) equality and all that!

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:37:37 -0700From: lonestyle at aol.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Congrats Obama

I am glad he won!

It is about time we had a black president.

Or a woman would be nice too, but not Mrs. Clinton. ;)

~ LB