[kj] Congrats Obama

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:29:01 EDT 2008

One of those Right Wing nut jobs might quite possibly shoot the man, before he gets to the whitehouse.
Now that would be a media circus.

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:25:32 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] Congrats Obama

If so, why are the ultra right-wing nut job hate-filled paranoid talk radio nuts freaking out b/c they think Obama may be Muslim due to his name? I agree it shouldn't matter (although I'd prefer an atheist president, or atheist anyone for that matter)...