[kj] Recent eBay purchase

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jun 3 16:41:58 EDT 2008

Yeah I played with Smurfs, but not in a homosexual way (that's what GI Joe
was for)

In my defence, me and another kid used to steal them by the dozen and blow
them up with fireworks between the legs or any other nook or cranny.
Remember how jokey used to always give people exploding presents? All of
mine ended up looking singed like that. Never managed to decapitate or
disfigure any, fireworks weren't grunty enough. My Dad reckons in his day
they used to blow up drain pipes with the fireworks they had back
then...they've tamed them down considerably now :)

I remember War Games, great movie at the time. Not sure if it's aged well,
be interesting to see how HOS (Hollywood OS) looked back then. I thought I
was gonna grow up and become a priest, hahahaha. My first ever family
nickname was BEELZEBUB :)

>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150251547945&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=005#ebayphotohosting

>>> $5 USD is an incredibly good "Buy It Now" price for the original

>>> edition