[kj] OT because there's fuck-all KJnews to talk about:Great names

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 16:58:08 EDT 2008

   People have told me his live stand-up work (every sun. night) is lots better than
his TV work (but i like the "Headlines", Beyond-O and "Iron Jay" spoofs), and that
to not expect much from his tv work because it pales in comparison.

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'