[kj] Very OT - A couple Of Reviews for Comments

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:40:04 EDT 2008

Too many quotes, not enough 'history'. Maybe try breaking the albums down a bit more?
My 2 cents, and as a former review writer, someone's always going to find something wrong ;)

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:14:19 +0100Subject: [kj] Very OT - A couple Of Reviews for Comments
A certain someone has asked me to post the following reviews on here, for praise or constructive critisism. Feel free to leave a comment after the reviews.
http://www.music-nerds.com/music.php?id=31
http://www.music-nerds.com/music.php?id=33
DISCLAIMER
This is in no way a personal endorsement of the music being reviewed (can't stand 'em to be honest - lol).