[kj] OT because there's fuck-all KJ news to talk about: Great names

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jun 2 04:17:52 EDT 2008

I work with an indian girl called Priya. And I dated an indian girl last
year, one of the hottet girls I've ever dated.

Funniest name I ever saw was an indian girl called Manmeet (talking about
great names). I was working on a PC at the bank, got the user to log in to
another PC to see if the problem followed him...noticed the namebadge on
the screen, and I had the mightiest effort of my entire life to not crack
up. Took about 30-40 seconds to regain my composure. Sigh.

Best name EVER.