[kj] [OT] Land of Bilk and Money

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 15:36:24 EDT 2008

   As long as people believe in 'Profits Over Alles', in that they too
one day they will have their own barrels of profits, then, whatever
happens to workers, deep down inside after all is said and done,
seems acceptable and chalked up to "paying your dues" in order to
achieve the American Dream.

   And so the "bodies go by.. barely half-awake...awaiting things to
come again... nice things to come....."

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'