[kj] i have a spare k.j tix FORUM

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:13:34 EDT 2008

ok thats sorted out then ;) you still want to stop at mine? your welcome

i am still after a friday tix hopefully(i did have one but now i dont...) i can swop my spare tix from sat 4th fingers crossed,either way,i know one will turn up b.4 3rd of oct,i have a very posative feeling about this ;D but just incase jo,you know if there now sold out for the friday yet?

milinda ps my last resort could be to get on the guest list,but i dont want to take advantage as the joke have put me on the guest list enough times in the past ;) so that will be my last resort,as i would rather pay,i owe them really!

keep in touch ok i have been worried about you btw ;)

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:54:58 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] i have a spare k.j tix FORUM

Thanks for thinking about me Mel - that's really sweet of you.
I haven't actually got my tickets yet but they're ordered and paid for.

let me double check that jo has her ticket b.4 i can give you the other one ok--but really i was looking to swop a sat tix for a friday btw--