[kj] OT -- Sex Pis.. -- now, working at the Bank

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Jul 27 01:25:29 EDT 2008

Someone come up with a good reason why the trip is a business expense and
I'm there! Anyone got a broken computer they want me to fix? I'll do it
for 50p and a packet of gummy bears...but I'll need a proper VAT receipt
;)

Yeah I'll know by the end of next week probably Mil, I'm busy sorting out
an apartment at the moment. I'll have to defer a couple of payments to
creditors, both of whom are not friendly to my cause (tax dept and the
defendents in my recent case who were awarded court costs), but I should
be able to wing it I think...

I'm deciding, if I do end up coming, whether to see Berlin and London, or
London and one or two of the US shows. Don't think I could do Berlin
London and US, the time scale is too long. I don't know how much time I
can get off work...although when I think about it, it's taking them three
weeks to go through the red tape to get me on board, so I have every right
to request three weeks off...

I haven't even checked ticket availability yet(!)